magic_man64
New member
- Location
- Calgary, Alberta
Hi guys!
I hope im not in violation of any forum rules by posting this here.
Im looking for someone (preferably) in Alberta who has access to a metal lathe and/or CNC lathe. I have some plans for a small golf ball cannon im looking to get made.
Anyone out there willing to come on board with this project, or know someone who would like to? Of course all expenses and time will be paid!
Thank you!
Aaron
I hope im not in violation of any forum rules by posting this here.
Im looking for someone (preferably) in Alberta who has access to a metal lathe and/or CNC lathe. I have some plans for a small golf ball cannon im looking to get made.
Anyone out there willing to come on board with this project, or know someone who would like to? Of course all expenses and time will be paid!
Thank you!
Aaron


















































