anyone know where to find muzzle loader parts?

tula

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
any of you fellows know where a guy can source locks and barrels in Canada, I used to order from Track of the wolf but would prefere to find a supply in Canada.
 
You need to shop in the states. Or you can contact Mr Clarke in Ontario for a canadian made lock, they currently run about 5 bills.
 
Track of the Wolf in the USA ships to Canada and has everything you could imagine at reasonable prices...but feel free to shop Canadian..........Harold
 
Last edited:
John Clarke

You are getting one of the very best locks made in the world when you buy a John Clarke lock for a rifle or shotgun. These are highly tuned locks, almost all come with Johns famous "Fly" in the tumber system and his work is second to none. How do I know? Because I have some of his locks. Tell him "Griz" sent ya.


$500 for a lock? Is it made of GOLD and uses Diamond instead of flint? LOL
 
I think the number of canadians who commercially make their own locks are few and far between. The only person I can think of (an american) makes excellent locks but they are also at least twice the price of mass produced quality locks. Unless I am mistaken there are only one or two US companies making quality locks in quantity and for the most part they are distributed through companies like TOW and Dixie. I am obviously ignoring the numerous economy grade locks originating in Europe

cheers mooncoon
 
If you want the finest lock made today, concider a Bob Roller at about $350. They are the equal of an 1800's London gunsmiths work.Not Canadian, mind you, Bob is in Huntington West Virginia.Say Derek sent you.
 
Al Parker in Strathroy Ontario can also help you out with parts as he has been building and designing Black Powder guns for well over 60 years now.
 
Back
Top Bottom