While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
any of you fellows know where a guy can source locks and barrels in Canada, I used to order from Track of the wolf but would prefere to find a supply in Canada.
Track of the Wolf in the USA ships to Canada and has everything you could imagine at reasonable prices...but feel free to shop Canadian..........Harold
You are getting one of the very best locks made in the world when you buy a John Clarke lock for a rifle or shotgun. These are highly tuned locks, almost all come with Johns famous "Fly" in the tumber system and his work is second to none. How do I know? Because I have some of his locks. Tell him "Griz" sent ya.
I think the number of canadians who commercially make their own locks are few and far between. The only person I can think of (an american) makes excellent locks but they are also at least twice the price of mass produced quality locks. Unless I am mistaken there are only one or two US companies making quality locks in quantity and for the most part they are distributed through companies like TOW and Dixie. I am obviously ignoring the numerous economy grade locks originating in Europe
If you want the finest lock made today, concider a Bob Roller at about $350. They are the equal of an 1800's London gunsmiths work.Not Canadian, mind you, Bob is in Huntington West Virginia.Say Derek sent you.