Anyone seen any 9mm Browning Long??

Bell Distributors is importing PRVI Partizan A-164, 9mm Browning Long, 108gr, FMJ this year. Expected delivery is in July/August.
I'd suggest contacting Ryan at SFRC to preorder it. He has some on order.
 
i recently made up some rounds using 38acp cases cut back and loaded with lead bullets. i have to get to the range to test them but the one i test fired was good to go.
 
Seen fairly recent (like 80s or 90s from when the Swedes reissued them between retiring the Lahti and getting the Glock) Swedish surplus at gun shows, and maybe even the most recent McSherry auction. I got a couple of boxes with my gun and they shoot very well.
 
As stated above, Bell Distributors is finally importing it but it won't be here untill late Spring/Early Summer. Contact your local Dealer and have him order it for you.
 
We have the some PRVI on order. As well we have another brand arriving in about a month. I'll post more once I know for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom