Anyone seen Radway Green or SA Surplus 7.62x51 for sale?

Doc M

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Location
Edmonton, AB
I was wondering if anyone has seen any battle-packs or bandolier packs of .308/7.62x51 for sale anywhere lately?

I'd love to get my hands on some but I don't know where to look for it in Canada... maybe at the CHAS show upcoming in Edmonton next weekend? Where, of course, I'll see it listed for 3 times the going rate? :D

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

-M
 
I have a couple of cases of 7.62 DA 65 and IVI 76 I am thinking about selling @ 40 cents per round.I called UPS for a shipping cost and they said they don"t ship ammo.I never got around to checking the other couriers yet.Any suggestions?
 
The going rate for surplus .308 these days is not worth it in my opinion. I started to reload and or buy new commercial now. Try to find it for .40 cents a round, not gonna happen unless you live in Nova Scotia; go see Gairlochian and buy his.
 
I handload for all of my .308 shooting; I just like the idea of having sealed milspec ammo around as part of the "just in case" stash. I agree that most of the surplus is overpriced nowadays, but I'm willing to pay a bit of a premium (but not something ridiculous like $1.20 a round, which I see too often) for the milspec packaging due to its durability.

-M
 
Unless they have a few odd boxes kicking around, Bashaw Sports is out of the SA stuff like everyone else. I was there yesterday and can confirm that they don't have any crates or battle packs.
 
Yeah, Bashaw Sports is a regular stop for me since my family hails from that area and still have the family land about 6 miles as the crow flies to the NE of the townsite. Haven't seen any there for a while, sadly.

For those who haven't been, Bashaw's a great little town with a beautiful landscape surrounding it. I'm fortunate to hunt their every year, and it's the thing I'd miss the most if I ever left Alberta.

-M
 
Surplus 308

It aint worth it anymore for 2 inch ammo.

UMC , FEDERAL etc. does the same and its RELOADABLE for just a few sheckles more !
swingerlh.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom