Anyone seen this ammo?

TheManInBlack

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Location
Sault Ste. Marie
82732.jpg

Hornady
32 Win Special 165 gr FTX® LEVERevolution®
SKU: 82732 | 20/BX
http://www.hornady.com/store/32-Win-Special-165-gr-FTX-LEVERevolution/

Love to see this. maybe even by the case
 
Nope, but I haven't looked either. Your local gun shop should be able to order it for you.
Epp's lists .32 Special and are a Hornady dealer. At least it's not listed as 'new' on their site.
 
Well, I have looked, for quite some time, and none is avalable on the west coast. One distributor for local stores has it backordered since last year. All other calibers are available. Interestingly, Hornady dos'nt list that bullet as a reloading component.
 
It would look much better in a flat or round nose if you're using it in a tubular magazine???
How the heck do you spell toobuular, twobular, tobular, tubyoular.......aw shucks, I give up.
 
It would look much better in a flat or round nose if you're using it in a tubular magazine???
How the heck do you spell toobuular, twobular, tobular, tubyoular.......aw shucks, I give up.

Seems kind of dangerous to have pointed bullets one behind the other, maybe they were designed for use in a box magazine.
 
Back
Top Bottom