anyone shoot a pedersoli mortimer

No but they are highly regarded , the lock is a thing of beauty. You are talking about the rifle I assume ? I have hefted one thought it was a bit heavy for packing around all day.

Didn't you make a trade gun in the last year or so ? How is that treating you ?
 
Nothing wrong with the quality of a Pedersoli, I am on my third Pedersoli. A friend has a Mortimer, and is pleased with it. I use a Rocky Mountain Hawken in .54 cal. for trail walks and it is more accutrate than I am. If I get another flinlock, the Mortimer would be 1st choice.
 
mortimer

It's to bad all you guys live so far away otherwise we could have spent some time shooting it.
I haven't shot it for awhile as the burstis? in my shoulder is not taking to kindly to the recoil. Oh well I will get out with it this year sometime.
It's a great gun the workmanship is well done and if I can talk my wife into puting a picture up I will.
But if you ever come out this way lets go shooting, you shoot I'll watch OK
Bruce
 
Back
Top Bottom