Hello,
I would like to know the approximate value of my gun. I am unsure if I want to sell it or keep it, but if I do I want to make sure that I get the fair price for it. Information is scarce, so I thought that you guys could help.
Gun is a Belgian six shot .380 Revolver Short, in original caliber (heeled bullets). It has the Liege proof marks and according to Alan at littlegun.be, it has been made by Gustave Prevost. I have very little other information on this gun. Antique for sure, but as for value...









I would like to know the approximate value of my gun. I am unsure if I want to sell it or keep it, but if I do I want to make sure that I get the fair price for it. Information is scarce, so I thought that you guys could help.
Gun is a Belgian six shot .380 Revolver Short, in original caliber (heeled bullets). It has the Liege proof marks and according to Alan at littlegun.be, it has been made by Gustave Prevost. I have very little other information on this gun. Antique for sure, but as for value...



























































