Auction name Williejohn?

North of 58

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Does anyone know the person who uses the auction name "Williejohn"? During the Switzer "Beat the Heat" August 14th online auction he bought a box lot of old assorted military and collecting books. I meant to bid on it, but I missed it. There was just one particular item in the box that I was interested in and I wanted to see if he would sell it. If you could shoot me a contact number or let him know I was trying to get in touch I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
 
Thanks for the reply, Willy. Switzer won't pass a message along, so I guess I'm out of luck.

Funny response. I found a piece off a firearm I sold through Switzer, and asked to be put in communications with the buyer. It worked like a charm, and the new owner has the missing part.
 
Back
Top Bottom