Awesome Help from a fellow CNGer

LomondK

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Location
Edmonton Ab.
had a bit of an issue importing an antique, RCMP initially denied the Antique status, so I registered it and decided I wasn't interested. I went to sell it and a fellow CGNer looked at the pics and gave me a few tips to point out to the verifier. Glad to say I've got a status letter on the way.

here are the pics of my absolutely perfect functioning 1878 belgian nagant in 9mm nagant. This is an awesome community we've got here and I really appreciate all the info that guys offer up.

2zzp7xz.jpg

2s9wz7o.jpg

k3rrjl.jpg

augrrs.jpg

2vjeced.jpg

2ls8wtg.jpg
 
It was Dwarf that helped me out, and I am thinking about selling it, I'm very focused on my smith and wesson projects at the moment and always in need of a little more funding lol, and as anyone that has met me I'm like an A.D.D. kid when it comes to my antiques I love to get them see how they work, try them out, then I get distracted and I'm off to the next project.
 
Back
Top Bottom