Bad Ammo?

Kdude89

New member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Embrun, Ontario
I'm still green in this and looking for some advice from experts.

A while back i got myself a Para ord GI expert 1911, .45.

Gun was on a great price and it's great but i also bought a box of ammo from the same store to which i have heard mixed things about (Sports Action, for anyone living in the Ottawa Region).

Wanted to make sure i am familiar with cycling my first handgun but something i have noticed was that the bullets seem to be getting pushed back into the casings. I thought at first was just poor cycling due to inexperience. So i tried a fresh round and was able to push it in with just my fingers. Is that a sign the ammo is not great quality? Or is that to be expected?

The ammo in question is Blazer CIC .45's I have quite a few of them where the bullets are lower to a noticeable amount.

I am thinking next time just order from Ellwood Epps. What is better winchester or Federal?
 
Weird how your post looks a lot like this one Eh!
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6203901#post6203901

I'm still green in this and looking for some advice from experts.

A while back i got myself a Para ord GI expert 1911, .45.

Gun was on a great price and it's great but i also bought a box of ammo from the same store to which i have heard mixed things about (Sports Action, for anyone living in the Ottawa Region).

Wanted to make sure i am familiar with cycling my first handgun but something i have noticed was that the bullets seem to be getting pushed back into the casings. I thought at first was just poor cycling due to inexperience. So i tried a fresh round and was able to push it in with just my fingers. Is that a sign the ammo is not great quality? Or is that to be expected?

The ammo in question is Blazer CIC .45's I have quite a few of them where the bullets are lower to a noticeable amount.

I am thinking next time just order from Ellwood Epps. What is better winchester or Federal?
 
Back
Top Bottom