Hi I was wondering if anyone knew why my o/u was would be firing the top barrel first instead of the bottom barrel here's a picture of the internals if that helps.
Here is the model number if it helps. baikal ij27e1c. Supposedly if i push the trigger forward its supposed to select the barrel. And reset after closing the action I can manually set it to fire the bottom first with a screw driver not sure why it's not doing it automatically. Or rather I'm not sure how to fix it I can see that it's jumping forward when closed
Here is the model number if it helps. baikal ij27e1c. Supposedly if i push the trigger forward its supposed to select the barrel. And reset after closing the action I can manually set it to fire the bottom first with a screw driver not sure why it's not doing it automatically. Or rather I'm not sure how to fix it I can see that it's jumping forward when closed
Attachments
Last edited:


















































