Just looking for some info on available ballistic charts for Hornady SST 250 50 cal that I use in my TC Pro Encore.
I currently don't have the ability to shoot @ a range past 100yds, however I have a Leupold Ultimate Slam scope on it and know how high each reticle puts my bullet @ 100yds, I would like to compare with actual data (close anyhow)
I am currently using Winchester 209 primer and shockey Yukon Gold 100gr sticks.
I looked on Hornady's website however they only show data for 150gr charges.
Any info/help is appreciated.
Cheers
Cdn Hunter
I currently don't have the ability to shoot @ a range past 100yds, however I have a Leupold Ultimate Slam scope on it and know how high each reticle puts my bullet @ 100yds, I would like to compare with actual data (close anyhow)
I am currently using Winchester 209 primer and shockey Yukon Gold 100gr sticks.
I looked on Hornady's website however they only show data for 150gr charges.
Any info/help is appreciated.
Cheers
Cdn Hunter


















































