Baltimore Antique gun show 2018

Brian James

Regular
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Location
Ontario
Attached a few photos from the show. This was my first time there and the amount of antiques is overwhelming for history buffs, collectors and shooters. Didn’t purchase anything interesting, but thats not to say there weren’t lots of interesting items. I’m stilling mulling over a few items, but the value of the dollar isnt making life easy.


B8C897E3-2D17-4F75-9138-2833117ACD0A.jpg

801B4CED-6E3D-4CC4-BD57-42A605CA4B56.jpg

B8C897E3-2D17-4F75-9138-2833117ACD0A.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 801B4CED-6E3D-4CC4-BD57-42A605CA4B56.jpg
    801B4CED-6E3D-4CC4-BD57-42A605CA4B56.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 186
  • B8C897E3-2D17-4F75-9138-2833117ACD0A.jpg
    B8C897E3-2D17-4F75-9138-2833117ACD0A.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 182
  • 31DE8E47-E9B2-4127-830E-975DAB7A8467.jpg
    31DE8E47-E9B2-4127-830E-975DAB7A8467.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 186
I was there a few years ago . I would agree with Brian James , that 1,000. tables was the right # . Most guns I have ever seen in
a quality collector's gun book , I saw there . Roy Jinks ( S & W Factory Historian ) was there & was happy just to talk to anyone
& give quality info. on any S & W model. I found a few great buys I could afford & lots I could not. Saw lots of Canadians there.
If you have never been , a great place to see. Prepare for @ least 2 days , as 1 is just not enough . I think it may run 3 , but not sure?
 
Back
Top Bottom