Barnaul Ammo update

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
We may be bringing in a bunch of Barnaul ammo in 7.62x51 168gr FMJ. It would be steel cased. I'm not sure of pricing at the moment but if my calculations are correct it will be about $675ish/1000 but could be abit more or less. All non corrosive. Do you think there will be any interest in this?
 
If you can, go for brass cased, even if it's not reloadable, we can still get $$ at the metal recyclers:redface:

I think too many people would be concerned over using steel case ammo in their semi-autos for fear of going against manufacturer recommendation(s).
 
168gr is good shootin for the 30 cals.... This ammo have a reputation for being quite accurate? I have not heard of the manufacturer before
 
168gr is good shootin for the 30 cals.... This ammo have a reputation for being quite accurate? I have not heard of the manufacturer before

Barnaul ammo has been around for a long time. It is a Russian (former Soviet) ammo maker. They started selling commercially when "the Wall" came down (no more State subsidies).

I could be wrong, but don't they sell brass cased ammo too?
 
My club won't allowed steel case no more any caliber... So not very interresting for a lot of us... Thank. JP.
 
My club won't allowed steel case no more any caliber... So not very interresting for a lot of us... Thank. JP.

Are you sure they dont mean steel core ? , there is a difference between steel case and steel core .. ive never heard of a club banning steel case ammunition , its no different than brass ..
 
Back
Top Bottom