F FishHog CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location SW Ontario Dec 28, 2010 #1 for registration purposes, do I measure the total barrel length, including the breech plug, or would I measure to the start of the breech plug? thanks, FishHog
for registration purposes, do I measure the total barrel length, including the breech plug, or would I measure to the start of the breech plug? thanks, FishHog
stovepiper New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Chilliwack BC Dec 28, 2010 #2 Close action, insert a cleaning rod and mark at end of barrel. Remove rod and measure. Cheers........
Close action, insert a cleaning rod and mark at end of barrel. Remove rod and measure. Cheers........
F FishHog CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location SW Ontario Dec 28, 2010 #3 thanks, that is what i was looking for