Ishootguns
Regular
- Location
- Acton Ontario
Where can I purchase a 45 cal black powder rifle barrel in Canada?
Thanks
Dave
Thanks
Dave
Cartridge or muzzle loader?
Muzzle loader stuff is not restricted at the border and can be ordered from the US.
I know you can order flintlock from the states, but I don't know about pecusssion. The barrel of the percussion is what is registered here. If you find a place to get them, I would like to know too. I picked up a Investarms .45 that could use a new barrel.
"...The barrel of the percussion is what is registered here..." Barrels don't get registered.
track of the wolf has sent me bbls
"...The barrel of the percussion is what is registered here..." Barrels don't get registered.
The bbl is the receiver on a muzzle loader
Have a look at ww.thegunworks they make their own barrels.
Cheers nessy.



























