Here is a pistol that I have had since the sunny slopes of yesterday
Not really showing off, ok sure I am. Anyways would like any comments good or bad, any idea of it's present value-- doesn't really matter not for sale. And any info you can share on it. All I've ever thought I knew is that it was a Belgium military pistol. It has four neat notches on trigger guard and also four in wood just below lock, don't know if that's eight that tipped over in total or four wounded and four done in
Has looks like DN with maybe the crown over on the lock. Has Belgium on barrel. Has a funny mark ahead of the trigger guard in the wood and I have seen a similar design on another old Belgium flinter before, does any one know if this has any meaning? Never have measured bore looks big if your looking down it. rough guess 16 guage. Anyway enjoy and please comment if you like. Cheers john
Last edited:


















































