Best .223 target ammo prices in GTA?

nntw

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Location
The GTA
What's the best pricing? Don't mind waiting a bit if it has to be shipped.

So far, best I've seen is $9.54 for 20 Winchester....no discount for buying 500 or 1000.
 
What's the best pricing? Don't mind waiting a bit if it has to be shipped.

So far, best I've seen is $9.54 for 20 Winchester....no discount for buying 500 or 1000.

This pricing is what I got at...sigh... Lebaron in Mississauga.

It's the equivalent of $238.50 for 500 or 477 for 1000- not too bad, especially considering I don't have to pay it all at once.

Ammosource at 439.99 for 1000 is better than Lebaron's price of 477 for 1000- but then there's shipping, and I also have to make the investment of 477 all at once.

Decisions, decisions...


Thanks to everyone who responded!
 
If your close to LeBarons, you can't beat the price, and you can buy as much or as little as you need

I am close, so dropping in, is not a problem, and I usually grab 5-10 boxes at a time, every couple of weeks, it makes for a nice stash at home, and it don't break the bank all at once.
 
If your close to LeBarons, you can't beat the price, and you can buy as much or as little as you need

I am close, so dropping in, is not a problem, and I usually grab 5-10 boxes at a time, every couple of weeks, it makes for a nice stash at home, and it don't break the bank all at once.

How much?
 
Thanks. They didn't mention Lebaron so I thought it was different.

Yeah-I didn't mention Lebaron at first, though I did in post 7, as I didn't want this to degenerate into a 'buy from our sponsors- I hate Lebaron' rant. Not that those aren't fun! : )

Frontier Firearms is actually pretty good for the Federal 1000 pack- 469.95 + taxes, free shipping.

Their 500 pack comes up as 269.95 on the web, though their ad in the ammo section says $259.95

And as an aside, Al Simmons in Hamilton will do 500 of Federal for $260.

So, Lebaron still comes in cheaper for equivalent of 500, and marginally more expensive for 1000.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom