Hey everyone,
I recently received back a newly bedded and optimized Savage 10FP thanks to Jerry, and I was hoping to do the rifle some justice and sight it in with some higher quality ammunition compared to the 150/180grain winchester powerpoint ammo that is just about the only stuff available locally that is under $45.
I was wondering if anyone had any good tips on where to find Federal Gold Medal Match ammunition for the best price? I am specifically looking for the 168 grain. I know wolverine has it for $400/200rounds, is that the best I am going to get?
Thanks
I recently received back a newly bedded and optimized Savage 10FP thanks to Jerry, and I was hoping to do the rifle some justice and sight it in with some higher quality ammunition compared to the 150/180grain winchester powerpoint ammo that is just about the only stuff available locally that is under $45.
I was wondering if anyone had any good tips on where to find Federal Gold Medal Match ammunition for the best price? I am specifically looking for the 168 grain. I know wolverine has it for $400/200rounds, is that the best I am going to get?
Thanks


















































