Best Looking Ammo!

Mercer21

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay - nothing to do with how accurate it is, or how well it puts game down... What is the best looking ammo you've ever seen???

Was it the appearance of the case and bullet? How about the packaging?

This is the stuff big $$ is made of!

I'm thinking that it's a nickle plated WSM with a black moly coated sharp-pointy bullet... Oh yeah! Gotta buy it for the wicked cool appearance alone!
 
Actually it would have to be Federal Premium with their trophy bonded tip.

The cases are nickle plated and so is the bullet...it also has a polymer tip...which glows in the dark.
 
Those black-tipped Sciroccos look pretty nice:

remscirocco1.jpg
 
Last edited:
105mm APFSDS-T! Muzzle velocity 5000+ FPS! :eek:

1WI7VK1c.jpg


and this is what it looks like as the projectile leaves the barrel

apfsds.jpg
 
I always love the look of shiny new ammo that still has the colour bands from annealing around the case neck.
 
223 wssm, coolest looking round out there...

....? Not exactly what I ment, But I like that Caliber too for Coyotes. Overall Favorite Caliber for me would have to be .338 For Good long range Sniping but For Cheaper What I would call everyday "Fun Ammo" would have to be the .308 Shoots Excellent, Wide Varity of Uses Gotta love The .308 I know when it comes to the .308 there's no Grey area! You either Love it or you hate it.
 
Okay - nothing to do with how accurate it is, or how well it puts game down... What is the best looking ammo you've ever seen???

Was it the appearance of the case and bullet? How about the packaging?

This is the stuff big $$ is made of!

I'm thinking that it's a nickle plated WSM with a black moly coated sharp-pointy bullet... Oh yeah! Gotta buy it for the wicked cool appearance alone!

Thanks for the info. There's a Couple of new rounds in there I will defiantly be picking up to try, But as for know I like the Ballistic Silver Tip it's a Winchester & Nosler collaboration that came together to be the best "looking" round Winchester ever made & It also Shoots excellent in my opinion.
 
Best looking ammo!!!
A sealed carton of 1867 dated Frankford Arsenal 50-70 ammo for the Model 1866 Second Allin's Conversion trapdoor rifle. This was the 40 round box, which contained five 8 round paper wrapped packets. One wrapped packet was worth $300, the carton was about $2500
The other one is a sealed carton of 30 Caliber Pederson ammunition for the M1903 Pederson device, it is a sealed carton of ten 32 round boxes of 30 Pederson. A 32 round box is about $350 and the sealed cartoon was $4500
The last one was a sealed crate of Watervliet manufactured 58 Percussion Musket ammunition dated 1864, sent to Fort Missoula. There were two crates, one was opened and the ammo was being sold...a packet of ten rounds was $500.
I just love seeing this stuff!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom