kjohn CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 177 0 0 Location SE Sask. Oct 20, 2011 #21 I always liked the old Dominion ammo - 8x57, 303 British, etc.. It had such a nice rich color to it.
mmattockx CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 115 0 0 Location Done with sheeple Oct 20, 2011 #22 I like the look of a new box of S&B.45ACP opening up. All nice and shiny with the sealed primers. Mark
I like the look of a new box of S&B.45ACP opening up. All nice and shiny with the sealed primers. Mark
Otokiak CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 95 0 0 Location Edmonton, AB Oct 20, 2011 #23 Otokiak Rankin Inlet, NU CANADA
O O'Kelly's Boys Regular Rating - 100% 30 0 0 Location Grande Prairie Oct 20, 2011 #24 I used to load 9mm Montana Gold bullets (when you could get them) in nickel brass. Those bad boys looked good...shot good too. Almost as good, 9mm BDX 124gr FMJs in nickel brass. Purrrdy! O'Kelly's Boys Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
I used to load 9mm Montana Gold bullets (when you could get them) in nickel brass. Those bad boys looked good...shot good too. Almost as good, 9mm BDX 124gr FMJs in nickel brass. Purrrdy! O'Kelly's Boys
1895GS CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 32 0 2 Location Toronto, ON Nov 5, 2011 #25 Hotwheels81 said: Speer Gold Dot HP in any caliber... Click to expand... I must agree. Those 20 round "sampler" packs in any kind of JHP.
Hotwheels81 said: Speer Gold Dot HP in any caliber... Click to expand... I must agree. Those 20 round "sampler" packs in any kind of JHP.
JAGDMORDER CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location GWN Nov 5, 2011 #26 Aqualung said: 105mm APFSDS-T! Muzzle velocity 5000+ FPS! and this is what it looks like as the projectile leaves the barrel Click to expand... Owww ahhhh. Long rod penetrators. Now you have my attention.lol
Aqualung said: 105mm APFSDS-T! Muzzle velocity 5000+ FPS! and this is what it looks like as the projectile leaves the barrel Click to expand... Owww ahhhh. Long rod penetrators. Now you have my attention.lol
Silverback CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 140 0 0 Location Alberta Nov 6, 2011 #27 105mm of course!