Best place for 12ga slug, lower mainland ?

JaysonCraig

CGN frequent flyer
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Location
Vancouver
Just wondering where the cheapest place in BC, lower mainland is for 12ga slug, 2-3/4 or 3" Just looking for target stuff in bulk. Thanks.
 
I have also phoned some suppliers for the prices of slugs in the lower mainland. Sadly one place actually wants $300 before tax for 250 rounds of slugs.:eek: I too agree with the others with buying at Canadian Tire for slugs can be the cheapest. Maybe if you buy 4 flats (1000 rounds) you can get a better deal.

To my opinion buying shells online can be more expensive then locally. There is the HST for all online purchases to BC. The dangerous good shipping also adds to the cost.

I concluded that in order to save money, I have to load my own slugs and buckshots loads.

If you do find a secret source for cheap slugs in the lower mainland please do tell us!
 
Seen a few boxes at a crappy tire store for a $1.97 for 5 rounds.
Yup, I thought I was seeing things, but then read a little deeper.
It was for 16 gauge 2-3/4" and it was inventory they wanted moved in the rather small display case.
Tight Groups,
Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom