Lyth New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 4, 2011 #1 Hey guys, Whats the cheapest/best place for me to get 9mm P.A.K blank rounds? I just posted in the EE too. Cheapest I could find was $35 + tax + shipping for a box of 50. Any cheaper?
Hey guys, Whats the cheapest/best place for me to get 9mm P.A.K blank rounds? I just posted in the EE too. Cheapest I could find was $35 + tax + shipping for a box of 50. Any cheaper?
Lyth New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 7, 2011 #2 Bump. At this current price plus shipping, its like $1 a shot.
nufros Regular Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location Southern Ontario Aug 7, 2011 #3 http://www.canadaammo.com/product.php?productid=252&cat=1&page=1 all I can think of off hand. probably what you've already found
http://www.canadaammo.com/product.php?productid=252&cat=1&page=1 all I can think of off hand. probably what you've already found
sewktbk BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 18 0 0 Location Canada Aug 9, 2011 #5 local gun store? army surplus?
Lyth New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 9, 2011 #6 Don't have any local gun stores or army surplus near me. I could try crappy tire.
sewktbk BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 18 0 0 Location Canada Aug 10, 2011 #7 Could. other couple of ideas that may get you a lead : 9mm PAK is used by some dog trainers. Also in starter pistols, so can be sports related. i dunno, just guessing...
Could. other couple of ideas that may get you a lead : 9mm PAK is used by some dog trainers. Also in starter pistols, so can be sports related. i dunno, just guessing...
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Aug 10, 2011 #8 We never stock them, because the dist is close by (aka special order). But you can order them from our site and we can supply.
We never stock them, because the dist is close by (aka special order). But you can order them from our site and we can supply.
Lyth New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 10, 2011 #9 Awesome. Thanks for that canammo. When I need more, I'll probably order from you guys.