sametwinnie
CGN Regular
- Location
- Lotbiniere
Hi,
in my region (Quebec north shore), theres not alot of choice for rimfire ammo. Where can I get a choice of rimfire ammo on-line at a reasonable price (including shipping)?? I'm talking about .22 LR (match ammo) .17M2 and .17 HMR. About .17M2, nobody semm to have it in stock and since I'm looking to buy a rifle in this caliber, I want to be sure I can order ammo for it!
I'm ready to buy by the brick if I save a little for shipping.
Thanks
in my region (Quebec north shore), theres not alot of choice for rimfire ammo. Where can I get a choice of rimfire ammo on-line at a reasonable price (including shipping)?? I'm talking about .22 LR (match ammo) .17M2 and .17 HMR. About .17M2, nobody semm to have it in stock and since I'm looking to buy a rifle in this caliber, I want to be sure I can order ammo for it!
I'm ready to buy by the brick if I save a little for shipping.
Thanks


















































