Best place to buy.338 lapua in Ontario?

Hi S555.

Boy, if there ever was a round that justified rolling your own its gotta be the .338 LM.

I'm normally attracting "sticks and stones" by advising guys not to get into reloading common calibers with the sole purpose being to save $$.

With the .338 LM,,, go get yourself 100 1F Lapua brass, then fill your shop with the finest reloading gear that money can buy. You'll pay for it all in 500 rounds, give or take :D.

Hell, in 1000 rds you may pay for the gun :D:D.
 
We probably have 5-10 boxes in right now....Hornady...250gr or 285gr...would have to check...its on the website. I usually tell people, buy factory shoot it, keep brass then reload for 338. I have a Savage 110BA and I'm working my way thru 200 rounds of factory for the brass.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom