Best price for T/C Impact

flyinlead

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Location
Ontario
I'm looking for a T/C impact for use as a deer gun, since where I hunt is shotgun and muzzleloader only. (Getting real tired of trying to make a shotgun behave like a rifle.)

I've done my research and decided on the TC Impact.

Where is the best price on one and does anybody know of any sales?
 
I'm looking for a T/C impact for use as a deer gun, since where I hunt is shotgun and muzzleloader only. (Getting real tired of trying to make a shotgun behave like a rifle.)

I've done my research and decided on the TC Impact.

Where is the best price on one and does anybody know of any sales?

Check Cabelas Canada, They are on for $379.99 and includes a Bushnell 3-10 x 40mm Powderhorn riflescope
 
Back
Top Bottom