Best price on 9mm in Edmonton?

MilesJ

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Edmonton
Morning everyone. Black badge course coming up and I'm not set up to reload yet. Just wondering what/where people have seen for prices for a 500 rnd lot of FMJ 9mm in Edmonton?
 
$177 at P&D, they had both AE and Win last I checked. Milarm has bulk packs too, though I'm not sure on their price.

TSE has 1000 for $299 (or did 2 weeks ago) that's what I picked up. Obviously, that's in Calgary, so if you happen to be going that way etc.

Are you doing your BB at Phoenix on the 20th & 21st? I'm signed up for that one.
 
Hey Redhouse,
Thanks for the info! Yes I am going to be at that one. I was supposed to be in the September one, but had to cancel due to work. Look forward to meeting you at the course!
 
I normally don't go to Wild West because I can't stand it, but if they have American Eagle in Stock it was $150 for 500 FMJ last time I was there...it's been a bit now becasue I reload so let me know what you find...:)
 
I'll have to check with them too Cammy. I'm going to start reloading but I'm just getting back into it after a long while. I bought a Lee 1000 so I don't want to rush when reloading for the first bit till I am sure about what I'm doing, so my plan is to go the idiot proof way for the course on the 20th and just buy factory loads :)
 
if you can get a hold of Walter Hornby, perhaps you could get some BDX ammo. (he teaches BB as well)
 
Back
Top Bottom