Thanks to everyone that helped me with my stuck ball problem, next time I'll ask for help first rather than just assume I know what I'm doing.
I was able to get the ball out, after a dozen or more tries with the ball remover (I didn't know what that thing was), then cleaned out the powder. Doesn't appear to have rusted, I did dry it out after I had soaked it, but I'm re-cleaning it a couple of times now...and then a couple more times...then probably get it checked by a gun doc.
Cheers,
Moderate
I was able to get the ball out, after a dozen or more tries with the ball remover (I didn't know what that thing was), then cleaned out the powder. Doesn't appear to have rusted, I did dry it out after I had soaked it, but I'm re-cleaning it a couple of times now...and then a couple more times...then probably get it checked by a gun doc.
Cheers,
Moderate


















































