Billinghurst-Style Underhammer Action

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
I have decided to build a bench rifle, and I would like to find this action kit.

I know that Muzzleloaders builders supply has them in the USA but they will not take international orders.

Does anyone have any in Canada?
 
Are you locked solidly into the Billinghurst action?

A quick look shows that the Allen style action is available from a wider variety of suppliers in the US as seen in this page;

http://underhammers.########.ca/2010/02/finally.html

An Allen action would sure simplify the making of the stocks too. And it is getting a pretty good write up for its use as a desirable action for a target rifle on that page.
 
Perhaps Tilo Dedinski ( Germany) or Andreas Baumkircher (Austria) can supply parts, if not you will see some impressive Underhammers on their websites.
 
Back
Top Bottom