Black powder ammo in Canada

Olof

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Location
Courtenay, BC
Just curious... does anyone know if black powder ammo is available in Canada? I do not mean just Black powder by itself, but loaded cartridges and shotshells?

I realize it would not be cheap... I'm just curious.
 
Olof never ever heard of it. Since the advent of Smokeless I think it would be safe to say no.
On the other hand I have seen cartridges that were loaded with black powder and have never been shot. Had a fella bring me a box of 32-40 Win's that wouldn't work for him pulled one down and discovered black powder that was set up as hard as the top of gods head.

Ken.
 
I purchased BP shotshells from Epps about 3 years ago. Give them a try.

I contacted them and they usually stock BP shotgun loads from Kent. They are out of stock at the moment.
I am loading my own .45 Colt, and .44-40 BP ammo, but am still curious as whether anyone in Canada carries BP ammo?
 
Back
Top Bottom