While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just curious... does anyone know if black powder ammo is available in Canada? I do not mean just Black powder by itself, but loaded cartridges and shotshells?
I realize it would not be cheap... I'm just curious.
Olof never ever heard of it. Since the advent of Smokeless I think it would be safe to say no.
On the other hand I have seen cartridges that were loaded with black powder and have never been shot. Had a fella bring me a box of 32-40 Win's that wouldn't work for him pulled one down and discovered black powder that was set up as hard as the top of gods head.
Never seen BP loaded ammo. Haven't looked for it though.
There are some U.S. specialty loaders doing it. Not stupidly expensive either. These guys are one of 'em. Note the '877' number for international orders. http://www.blackdawgecartridge.com/index.html
I contacted them and they usually stock BP shotgun loads from Kent. They are out of stock at the moment.
I am loading my own .45 Colt, and .44-40 BP ammo, but am still curious as whether anyone in Canada carries BP ammo?