While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Goex and Swiss are brand names. These guys are the local distributor for Goex. Actually a sub-distributor of McLeod's Blasting Supplies Ltd. of Victoria, BC. Love that name. Give 'em a call for a local retailer.
Caroline Supplies Ltd.
5120 50 Ave
Caroline, AB T0M 0M0
Telephone : 403-722-3922
Load chart is here. Remember that BP is loaded by volume not weight in grains. http://www.goexpowder.com/load-chart.html
I phoned Lock and Load they have some. I was a little worried after I phoned Phoenix and they said no one would stock it. I had some from years ago from wholesale sports but they don't stock it anymore. This morning like was said above I found Caroline Supply which is on the Geox website. Lock and Load is closer