Black Powder Availability in Edmonton

IIRC, Lock and Load had some Goex last time I was in.

Google should get you a phone number.

116 ave, between 156 and 160, South side of the road.

Cheers
Trev
 
Goex and Swiss are brand names. These guys are the local distributor for Goex. Actually a sub-distributor of McLeod's Blasting Supplies Ltd. of Victoria, BC. Love that name. Give 'em a call for a local retailer.
Caroline Supplies Ltd.
5120 50 Ave
Caroline, AB T0M 0M0
Telephone : 403-722-3922
Load chart is here. Remember that BP is loaded by volume not weight in grains.
http://www.goexpowder.com/load-chart.html
 
Hillfolk Muzzleloading supplies in Senlac Sk. is where I get my Goex, Swiss, and sometimes Grafs (Wano), it's not far from the AB. border.
 
I phoned Lock and Load they have some. I was a little worried after I phoned Phoenix and they said no one would stock it. I had some from years ago from wholesale sports but they don't stock it anymore. This morning like was said above I found Caroline Supply which is on the Geox website. Lock and Load is closer :)

Thanks for the quick replys

Nic
 
Back
Top Bottom