redneckchris
CGN Regular
- Location
- komoka ontario
Anyone have one of better yet anyone build one and can steer me in the right direction as far as some plans or safe guidelines to follow
I'm thinking about a naval style that can fire golfballs I'm thinking about 20-24" long with a bore size of 1.720" the boar size is the only thing so far I'm sure of. I'm planing on using 4-4.5" solid 4140 steel
Any tips would be a huge help I plan to use it and don't want to build a pipe bomb
Thanks
Red
I'm thinking about a naval style that can fire golfballs I'm thinking about 20-24" long with a bore size of 1.720" the boar size is the only thing so far I'm sure of. I'm planing on using 4-4.5" solid 4140 steel
Any tips would be a huge help I plan to use it and don't want to build a pipe bomb
Thanks
Red



















































