Hi
I have no experience with black powder or muzzle loader, so dont be all technical
I was looking online and on CGN about black powder rifle, and then i found that a few people here are actually shooting with a canon! Ok i guess it's my inner child coming out but I WANT ONE!
Ok seriously i dont really want one, but im really curious to know where can you use something like that? Any gun range? or you need a special field/range?
anyhow i will go back to reality and look for my first black powder rifle
But please if you have more info about canon im more than interested to hear from you!
I have no experience with black powder or muzzle loader, so dont be all technical
I was looking online and on CGN about black powder rifle, and then i found that a few people here are actually shooting with a canon! Ok i guess it's my inner child coming out but I WANT ONE!
Ok seriously i dont really want one, but im really curious to know where can you use something like that? Any gun range? or you need a special field/range?
anyhow i will go back to reality and look for my first black powder rifle
But please if you have more info about canon im more than interested to hear from you!



















































