Black Powder Day at PCDHFC (Short Video)

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
The first Sunday of most months is black powder day at Port Coquitlam and District Hunting and Fishing Club. I met a fellow CGN'er who has recently taken an interest in black powder shooting and let him try my CVA .45 Kentucky rifle,the first clip shows him setting off a round. A good time was had by all partly due to great weather conditions.

 
That was a great time today! Thanks to Rob for showing me the ropes. And to everyone else, it was nice to meet you.

Great video Bay! I might copy and paste part of it to post on my facebook.

I can't wait for my BP shotgun to arrive. It'll be so much fun to shoot. (Now I need to start collecting the necessary supplies to go out shooting BP...and I just finally just got my reloading stuff started haha)
 
Back
Top Bottom