- Location
- Regina, SK
As TSE is an advertiser here - I think that this posting is kosher:
Anyway - they have a lot of antique and reproduction colt black powder revolvers on their websitea and prices look pretty reasonable:
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?940724-MASSIVE-Collection-of-Classic-Firearms-Part-2-PISTOLS
They also have some older (mostly winchester and some colt) lever rifles:
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?940660-MASSIVE-Collection-of-Classic-Firearms-Part-1-RIFLES
Haven't had any dealings with TSE before today - so can't vouch for them one way or the other - although they did sound pretty busy when I called them earlier.
Anyway - they have a lot of antique and reproduction colt black powder revolvers on their websitea and prices look pretty reasonable:
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?940724-MASSIVE-Collection-of-Classic-Firearms-Part-2-PISTOLS
They also have some older (mostly winchester and some colt) lever rifles:
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?940660-MASSIVE-Collection-of-Classic-Firearms-Part-1-RIFLES
Haven't had any dealings with TSE before today - so can't vouch for them one way or the other - although they did sound pretty busy when I called them earlier.


















































