jbrent New member Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Location Cochrane, AB Sep 17, 2011 #1 I'm planning on some bird hunting in Alberta but unable to carry BP on airlines. Is there a vendor of Black Powder in the Calgary area?....Brent
I'm planning on some bird hunting in Alberta but unable to carry BP on airlines. Is there a vendor of Black Powder in the Calgary area?....Brent
Jwirecom109 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 189 0 0 Location Rural Alberta Sep 17, 2011 #2 we have a wholesale sports and a basspro
jbrent New member Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Location Cochrane, AB Sep 17, 2011 #3 Last time I checked neither had any of the real back powder. I'm looking for Goex or Swiss. Do you know if they have it in stock now?
Last time I checked neither had any of the real back powder. I'm looking for Goex or Swiss. Do you know if they have it in stock now?
ben hunchak BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Sep 17, 2011 #4 That's the problem, alot of folks don't know what black powder is...I only know of sources in Saskatchewan for BP.
That's the problem, alot of folks don't know what black powder is...I only know of sources in Saskatchewan for BP.
nessy357 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 87 0 1 Location vanc.isl. Sep 17, 2011 #5 Alberta blackpowder Asso. Check the conatct on the ABBPA , someone shouild be able to hook you up. http://www.abshooters.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=45 Cheers nessy
Alberta blackpowder Asso. Check the conatct on the ABBPA , someone shouild be able to hook you up. http://www.abshooters.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38&Itemid=45 Cheers nessy
Vincent1213 Member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Edmonton Sep 18, 2011 #6 I picked up some black at Caroline Supplies, but that was last year. Caroline is 2 hours north of Calgary.
I picked up some black at Caroline Supplies, but that was last year. Caroline is 2 hours north of Calgary.
G Gas Can CGN Regular Rating - 100% 127 0 0 Sep 18, 2011 #7 Pro Line Shooters has Goex BP. I just picked up a can in FFg. Not sure other size they have. (403) 265-6666 GC
Pro Line Shooters has Goex BP. I just picked up a can in FFg. Not sure other size they have. (403) 265-6666 GC
jbrent New member Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Location Cochrane, AB Sep 18, 2011 #8 Thanks. I'll call Pro Line Monday...Brent