Black Powder online

drache

BANNED
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
BANNED
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Since the ONLY gunstore in town doesn't carry black powder I need to purchase it online.

So where online do you suggest that I get ffg Black Powder?

I tried WSS but their website under Goex Black Powder only lists "musket" under the type (doesn't give me the option to pick different types).
 
You will have problems with this, as it can't be shipped easily, you're best bet is to find a store that has it and pick it up, there's a place in BC called McLeods Blasting or some such.
 
In the photo they show FFg, I'd be interested to know if they carry FFFg for that price, but WWS actually having something in stock is another story.
 
there's a place in BC called McLeods Blasting or some such.

They are on the island and don't seem interested in shipping less than 25lbs. I am considering buying that amount from them though, as that would give me nearly 10,000 rounds worth of .41LC. :D
 
Try calling Ellwood Epps. They stock it and ship it without hassles. No nonsense people over there. Highly recommended.
 
You will have problems with this, as it can't be shipped easily, you're best bet is to find a store that has it and pick it up, there's a place in BC called McLeods Blasting or some such.

That is the plan but since the "local" gunstore is already an hour and a half one way, it would take three hours one way to get to another. Sadly this means that that "cannon" will be down for the count until the spring then. :(
 
Well screw buying BP online! :eek:

nothanks.jpg
 
Yeah it's WSS.

Here's a question, do you need a PAL to buy black powder? I've got a friend who lives in Kamloops who offered to go pick some up for me and bring it out here next time but he doesnt have a PAL.

If you DO need a PAL do you think I could just phone WSS in Kamloops and give them my PAL number and credit card info over the phone to pay for it and have a friend pick it up after it was paid for?
 
When I inquired about BP from Mcleod's Blasting I was told I would need to fax in my RPAL & Driver's Licence. That may just be their policy, only loaded ammunition the Gov't says you need a PAL to buy AFAIK.
 
When I inquired about BP from Mcleod's Blasting I was told I would need to fax in my RPAL & Driver's Licence. That may just be their policy, only loaded ammunition the Gov't says you need a PAL to buy AFAIK.

Well that is BS although WSS never asked for a PAL when I was looking through the checkout although I never got to the end. I'll be calling them tomorrow morning though anyways and I'll make sure to ask.
 
I phoned WSS and they said they don't even carry it.

I have been talking with Epps, they currently have six containers, it's $24.99lb and they ship with UPS. I waiting for a shipping quote.
 
I phoned WSS and they said they don't even carry it.

I have been talking with Epps, they currently have six containers, it's $24.99lb and they ship with UPS. I waiting for a shipping quote.

My problem is UPS wont ship out here whereas DHL will. UPS would require a 6 hour round trip to pick it up from their closest depot. :(
 
Well Ive called every gun dealer within BC that I can think of and no one has any black powder (except FFFG) and no "Triple 7" in FFG either.

At this point I'll gladly pay $70 for a can of FFG BP shipped to me....

I wonder what Ellwood Epps will charge for shipping then....
 
Back
Top Bottom