- Location
- Hamilton, Ontario
Hello, I have a Webley & Scott W.S. Target. I currently shoot .352 lead 250gr projectiles with 3.8gr of unique with an overall length of 1.025"
I also just acquired a 1942 Enfiled Albion tanker in 38 s&w
I haven't loaded for the tanker yet
my question is. I would like to load with black powder.
I was curious if anyone had any black powder data for these top break pistols.
I have a 1lb bottle of goex FFFg and 3/4lbs of goex FFg sitting around itching to be used.
I also just acquired a 1942 Enfiled Albion tanker in 38 s&w
I haven't loaded for the tanker yet
my question is. I would like to load with black powder.
I was curious if anyone had any black powder data for these top break pistols.
I have a 1lb bottle of goex FFFg and 3/4lbs of goex FFg sitting around itching to be used.




























: I sure hope the OP isn't married if he follows THIS advice 





















