Black powder Rifle Kit

skysrus

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am wondering if anyone knows of or has a black powder percussion build kit for sale in Alberta or western Canada
Been looking but not successful
 
I am wondering if anyone knows of or has a black powder percussion build kit for sale in Alberta or western Canada
Been looking but not successful

I don't know of one at a store but IRUNGUS has some Traditions BP kits on their US site that you could order.
 
Unless you are looking for a semi custom and/or you have the skills to pull it off, the price differences between the kits and buying a finished gun are so small as to really not be worth the effort.

I would suggest just buying the gun complete, and if you are not as happy with it as you might like, you can pull it apart and refinish the parts that you are not happy enough with.

Not sure if the U.S. Side has imposed any export restrictions on the BP parts recently or not, but a look at what Track of the Wolf has available will make a pretty good reference point too.
 
Back
Top Bottom