Black powder supplier Ottawa/Gatineau area???

glang1

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
Does anyone know of a black powder supplier in the Ottawa/Gatineau area? I want real bp not substitutes. I tried LeBaron, they only carry substitutes.

George
 
SAME! Ive been trying to find some in this part of the country since I got here in july finally got two cans of FFFG at the arms and militaria show down by montreal a couple months back. Also got some locally FFG.

I dont want ot run out though.

McLean
 
I don't know of any other retailer in Ottawa/Gatineau area who carries real BP.
In Montreal, Dante use to keep some in stock.
There is also a gunsmith who sell BP but he moved out of Montreal and is in Drummondville (PM me for his name).
Latullipe in Quebec city usually keep a good inventory.
 
Try a small gunsmith outfit in Embrun called J & L Gun Repair. He had a couple cans of Goex FFG in his front counter last I was in. I've talked to him and he'll supply on demand both real BP and Blackhorn 209 (if your interested)
 
I tried Higgins before,. he has normal smokeless powder only. at least he did when I called him like 6 months ago. I picked up a pound of ffg at a place north of Brockville in a town called Tincap,the store is called gunmart. its closer for me ,I'm in kemptville. if you do go call first to see if he has any,his number is 613-342-4037. if I remember correctly I think cabela's mailed me a one pound can of goex ffffg once. you might try there,not sure about the shipping part.
 
Back
Top Bottom