Black powder supplier

Rob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 99.8%
562   1   1
Location
Canada
I haven't shot black powder for a few decades, so I'm out of the loop on black powder suppliers Can someone please recommend a good Canadian source for black powder supplies: powder, bullets, tools, cleaning, etc.
 
Cabela's carries BP, cleaning stuff, and shooting accessories. Not a great selection of boolits.

Where in AB are you?

M
 
Last edited:
You are in Alberta so contact Ken Stienhauer at 780-289-6346. Cheapest Goex BP and Cap prices available......order everything else you need from Track of the Wolf or The Gun Works in the US. They ship to Canada....Rusty's BP supplies usually come the TOW...Have it shipped USPS not UPS
 
Hillfolk Musket Supplies, Senlac, SK. Becky and Doug Middleton. 306-228-2949. Good people and lots of BP Supplies. It Becky doesn't have it, she can get it for you.
 
Shipping will run you over $100-150, I already inquired (Cabela's) so it would be cheaper to just drive to a location near you, even driving three hours one way is cheaper for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom