Black Powder Suppliers Online or in BC?

benjaminh

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Chilliwack, BC
Hi,
Where do you get your black powder (not substitute) from? I am looking for a place either in the Fraser Valley, BC, or an online supplier that is willing to ship.

Thanks,
Benjamin
 
Cabela's carries Goex and will ship (to house or store if you are close) but shipping is expensive.

Shooter's Choice in Waterloo Ontario caries Goex and will ship - again, haz fees etc.

Higginson Powders, Hawkesbury Ontario carries and ships Goex (plus all types of smokeless) and just may be the most economical "shipper" - powder prices are competitive.

I believe there is suppliers of black in Alberta (Goex and Swiss), but I have never dealt with Western suppliers - I'm sure someone will chine in here.
 
Thanks for the replies; problem with Rusty Wood Trading Co. is that they only let you purchase powder if you have a PAL; I don't since I only shoot flintlocks.
 
Thanks sail32,
Before you posted I actually contacted Chilliwack Fish & Game Black Powder Section (Yvonne and Don Brown) and that is probably where I'm going to get my powder.
 
Thanks for the replies; problem with Rusty Wood Trading Co. is that they only let you purchase powder if you have a PAL; I don't since I only shoot flintlocks.

Im not to far from mission and go out that way to shoot all the time, almost every weekend. If you wish I will go with you to make the purchase, im a valid PAL/RPAL holder. Shoot me a PM if you want.
 
Back
Top Bottom