While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think there is such a thing. All the smokey stuff is the same for being corrosive/hygroscopic. Funny thing from reading about the subs and my own use of Pyrodex is that proper true Black seems to be the least of the evil options between them.
Some sort of break open single shot gun breech loading gun would be super easy to clean. In my mind's eye I see a nice looking 28Ga or possibly a .410 shotgun that is "stub barrel" converted to 25-20 as a rather nice looking idea. Sure, it's still using powder that you need to clean away after shooting. But it would be so easy to flush and rinse a barrel like that which so readily breaks down to a bare barrel that I can't see it being an issue.