Wondering if anyone out there knows when/where blackpowder clubs in Edmonton meet?
So far I've found the Edmonton House Brigade but there's no contacts or listed dates on their website. Sherwood Park Fish and Game has May 23-25 listed as a BP weekend though.
Alberta Black powder association also has a website but it's scarce on info - sent them an email as well.
Are there any other black powder clubs in Edmonton? Any groups that meet more frequently?
And since I'm at it - anyone know any blacksmiths in the greater Edmonton area?
So far I've found the Edmonton House Brigade but there's no contacts or listed dates on their website. Sherwood Park Fish and Game has May 23-25 listed as a BP weekend though.
Alberta Black powder association also has a website but it's scarce on info - sent them an email as well.
Are there any other black powder clubs in Edmonton? Any groups that meet more frequently?
And since I'm at it - anyone know any blacksmiths in the greater Edmonton area?


















































