Boot pistol?

The British muffs have better fit and finish and that fine checkering is nice. I was gathering brass barrel things at one time. These are all Belgian guns tho. A .44, .45, and a .48 cal. I haven't fired a real load with them, wondering how good the brass is still. They look OK for light loads. Maybe this summer I'll try them out, put on a welding glove.

p1040422b.jpg

these are really nice, I say small powder charge and still go boom.I would feel safe putting anything 8 or 9 grains.of 3FG and watch the ball fly
 
Last edited:
What is the classification of these gun ? R or NR ?

[note: I have zero knowledge in antique, please be indulgent of my ignorance and/or stupid question :)]
 
What is the classification of these gun ? R or NR ?

[note: I have zero knowledge in antique, please be indulgent of my ignorance and/or stupid question :)]

No License or registration required. Store as you would any gun to prevent theft. Don't do anything irresponsible.... now go get one they are so much fun.
Here is my set up:
photo1_zps19b29a50.jpg

photo2_zps8c495c81.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom