Another Question for the geat guru's here. I was wondering if you has a nice old gun ,Handgun in particular with a rough bore maybe not completely shot or rusted out but not good.If you wanted to shoot it. Is there anyone or company that bores them out and maybe chromes the bore, then rebores to original? Has anyone tried this or is it not possible? All I was thinking is that if the bore is then chromed you could shoot it without as much concern of wear. I understand that the internals would still wear, but I think finding or making parts for the workings is doable (although tedious) but the bore is difficult if not impossible to do. I ask this because buying an antique for me, is to shoot it, not thousands of rounds a year, but maybe 150 or 200, just want to preserve as much as I can for the next person to have/ inherit the firearm.
Cheers Bob
Cheers Bob


















































