Box labeled wrong

TGC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
LINDSAY, ONTARIO
Hello brothers and sisters, well here is one for the book, just want to let you know stuff like this does happen. i was at one of the three gun stores that I deal with, and brought two boxes of 45 acp 230 grain ammo, both boxes say 45 acp etc, but on opening one of the boxes, turns out it was 40 cal inside the box, not 45 acp. Now I won't be making the trip back any time soon, but I phoned the store and was told to bring it anytime I want for exchange. Knowing me, I may not go back for a couple weeks or a few months. So I suggest that you check your reloaded ammo you buy,LOL. Maybe I should e-mail Wolf and let them know it was labeled wrong. LOL
 
When you're buying reloaded ammo, you should always check every box and if you are buying rifle ammo, check the bullet as well as the head stamp, I have two boxes of 6.5x57 that are in 7x57 marked boxes and are reformed from the 7x57 brass and so marked.
Pistol cartridges are a lot easier to spot the discrepencies with than rifle. If you were buying from a gun show table, you might be stuck with the ammo.

What you're describing is not at all unusual with reloaded ammo.

Caveat Emptor is the rule when it comes to used or rebuilt stuff
 
Back
Top Bottom